Make a complaint

If you are a Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) or Universal Credit (UC) customer you can complain online. If you are not a JSA or UC customer, please contact your local Jobcentre Plus.

We will use the information you provide to deal with your complaint and help us to identify any future improvements.

Before you start

You will need your:

  • National Insurance number - you can find this on your National Insurance card, benefit letter, payslip or P60
  • contact details
  • postcode
Start now

The online service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).